Letter to Next Years Photo Students

Apr - 18 2024 | By

Hey there, future photography students,

High school is the perfect time to explore different classes, and let me tell you, photography is definitely one of the best choices you can make. It’s a super cool class that really gets your creative juices flowing. It’s all about thinking outside the box and capturing moments in a unique way. What’s great about photography is that it gives you so much freedom to express yourself. You can experiment with different techniques and styles, and really make your photos your own. It’s like having a blank canvas and being able to paint whatever you want on it. Of course, with great freedom comes great responsibility. You have to be on top of your assignments and make sure you’re putting in the effort. But trust me, it’s totally worth it. You’ll learn all the basics of photography, which is actually pretty interesting stuff. And the best part? You get to edit your photos however you want. It’s like being the director of your own little photo shoot. Now, let me tell you about our photography teacher, Mrs. Cauchon. She’s really friendly and supportive, as long as you’re responsible and accountable. If you ever need help with anything, she’s always there to lend a hand. So don’t worry if you’re feeling a bit nervous or unsure about trying something new. I was in the same boat before I took this class, but let me tell you, it was a game-changer. I discovered a whole new world of creativity and developed a deeper appreciation for art. So don’t be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and give photography a shot. You never know, it might just become your new passion. Trust me, it’s worth giving a try..

Write you response