- The main difference between JPEG and Raw images are the files size.
- Raw files are bigger than JPEG files because it contains a bigger amount of the image data.
- Yes you can turn Raw image files into a JPEG file. You can do this by opening it in photoshop and exporting it as a JPEG.
- It depends if you shoot an important event in Raw or JPEG. Raw images have more information to work with but requires more time to work on. But if you need to get photos done faster, JPEGs are faster to work with. But for better photos, Raw files are better.
- Pop art is a style of art based on simple, bold images of everyday items that are put into bright colors that pop.
- This artist’s work is considered pop art because he uses lips that everyone has and put 4 pictures of the same one together but in different bright colors.
- The artist’s, Andy Warhol, work could be described as flat with graphical quality, bright, and contrasty.
- I chose Andy Warhol because he is considered the father of pop art and i enjoy looking at his work. He has really good work that he created from simple things.
Some inventions that changed photography are: Camera Obscura, Dry Plates, and Flexible Roll Film.
I would describe this image as: clean, bold, contrasty, subtle, soft, calm, simple, unique, pure, appealing, balanced, relaxed, happy, energetic, cheerful, exciting, gentle, attractive, vivid, interesting, blurred, bright, deep, odd, and pleasant.